Monday, February 11, 2019

Monday and Laundry

I got up early this morning and stripped my bed. I did a load of laundry while I fixed and ate my breakfast. While the laundry was drying, I remade my bed, then folded and put the rest away. I sure like my new washer and dryer. The one at the other apartment was an antique. Now I am considering taking my coverlet to the laundry here and washing and drying it there. It got a little soiled in the move.

We have dense fog this morning and rain too. I will stay in and read. I got two more books at the library on Saturday. Tomorrow I hope the weather is resolved so I can go to Coffeyville to get my hair done and go to the market. I need a few things from Walmart but nothing that can't wait until the weather clears. My main concern is my hair. It will be a week tomorrow since it was washed and it's also time for the haircut. I also go to the bank while I am there. And I usually have breakfast with Bob at 7:30AM on Tuesdays. My hair appointment is at 9:00AM. I will just play it by ear. I am not going to take my life in my hands to get a haircut.

More later...

 I read all morning and finished the book, "The Litigators" by John Grisham.  It kept my attention all morning and I had just begun it yesterday evening. I did make a run to the post office to buy stamps. I wanted to get Cheyenne's birthday card in the mail to her. Her birthday is next Saturday. She will be seven. I had the rest of my tomato basil soup for lunch with cheese and crackers. It was good! Then I ate my last two cookies. I also had an ice cream bar.

More even later....

There was nothing I was interested in on TV so I read all evening. I read the Gresham book, "The Confession". I still have a little bit to go but I have not enjoyed this book as much as others.

Finally, at 7:00PM, I took my bath and got ready for bed and then back to the book. I finally gave up and went on to bed at 9:00PM.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

We have had rain, rain and more rain. Very depressing.

Margie's Musings said...

I'll bet it is, Sister-Three!