Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Wednesday and More Cold Weather

It is 30 degrees this morning. I slept pretty well last night. I left the door to the den open and that helped keep it warm. I also put a blanket over my feet and legs and that helped too. What really helped was the benadryl I took to dry up my sinus'.  I was drowning in my own juices before that.  I slept until 6:00AM for the first time in a long time.

As I was getting myself ready for the day, Scott called. He was on his way to work. I had not heard from him in well over a week. This past week was his first week on the job on his new job. I texted him last night to see how it was going and he and Ginger were at a play at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center.  He told me this morning that they stayed until halfway through the play but Ginger had a flight out this morning early and so they left early.

I don't have a plan for today.  I usually clean on Thursday but I may just clean today since I have nothing going on but reading.  I have to admit, I am bored.

More later....

I read all afternoon and finished the first book. It was "Rogue Lawyer"...another Gresham book.  I finally ate some more of my chili.  I froze the rest.

I started "Calico Joe" but I am not too impressed with it so far.

At 7:00PM, I took my bath and got myself ready for bed/

I went to bed at 9:00PM.


No comments: