Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thursday and A Trip to Bartlesville

I slept well again last night although I was up shortly before 5:00AM. I have dressed, fed myself and the cats and am now waiting for 7:30AM when Brad will come to put that new breaker in the box.

He called me back at 9:00PM last night to confirm the time. I was in bed although not asleep yet. 

Other then that, I don't have a problem with the day. Tomorrow I go to Bartlesville at 10:00AM to have the oil changed in my car.  I would like to go to Tate Boys and get my tires rotated too and make a day of it. The tire rotation there would be free since I bought my tires there last year.

I need to wash my floors and vacuum sometime today.

More later...

I got an appointment with Tate Boys Tires to rotate my tires and also got the wheels aligned. ...both front and back  That was past due. Then I rescheduled my oil change at Honda for today too. I won't have to go back tomorrow now. I also had the transmission oil changed. Gary, my Coffeyville mechanic, said that after 100,000 miles, I should have that done. I have a little over 100,000 miles on my Honda now. It is a 2008 so that has taken awhile. After all, it is 11 years old.

Then I met Bob down there for lunch. He had taken my advice and bought two new tires there for the front of his car and had the front and back aligned too. The tires he had on the front were out of alignment and had caused grooves in his fairly new tires. They gave him $20.00 for each tire they replaced. That had caused a vibration that nearly drove him crazy. He has six months to pay for all that at no interest. That will make it easier for him to handle with his budget.

Then I came on back home.

More later...

I got Leslie's birthday card off in the mail this afternoon and will take her gift to church on Sunday. Monday is her birthday. Bless her heart, she is a jewel.

I didn't get my floors done today but I got a lot of other stuff done. Maybe I can catch up tomorrow.

Right now I am going to go get my yogurt and watch the news.   More later...

I had my yogurt and finished my latest free book on my Kindle. It was a horror story. I am amazed it didn't impact my sleep. I went to bed shortly after 9:00PM and slept fine.

No comments: