Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Tuesday and a Good Night's Sleep

I slept well again last night. I woke up once but got right back to sleep. I have dressed and fed myself and am enjoying my Chai now. I have left food for the kittys but so far they have not been back to eat it.

No, I was wrong. At least one, probably the mama cat, has been there and eaten some of the food but if they had all been there, it would be all gone. There is still half a bowl there.

It's 7:15AM now and it's still 72 degrees out there. I will try to wait until 8:00AM to mow.

I will go watch the news for awhile. Then I will go mow.

I got the west side mowed! And it's only ten until 8:00AM. That's done for another four or five days! And it's still only 74 degrees and I didn't even break a sweat!.

Image may contain: tree, grass, plant, outdoor and nature

More later...

Nancy came over this afternoon and visited with me. She is upset about the way her church has turned out. The Assembly of God congregation have taken over their building and have changed the way the First Christian Church worships.  Some of the original First Christian Church people prefer a less emotional service. She is going to stay for awhile and give it a trail but if she can'tr adjust to it, she is going to attend the Cornerstone  church that Brad Sanders leads.

The rest of the afternoon I tried to balance my checkbook. It is a little over $5.00  out of balance and I have worked all afternoon to try to find the error with no luck at all. I may just have to make an adjustment and let it go.

Brad is coming over to look at my power problem in the den room where I have my desktop computer.  He was going the come Thursday but I imagine he wants the holiday instead.

He will be here in about ten minutes so more later....

He knew  exactly what it was. There is a reset button in the garage that is usually just for the garage power but since this den room used to be a patio and the plug was an "outside" type plug, he assumed that that might be the problem. And it was. He took a screwdriver and pushed the reset button and the desktop computer immediately came back up.  So I am back in business in the den. It's only 6:15PM so I have a while to watch the news.

More even later....

It's after 7:00PM now and I will take a bath and get ready for bed. I go to bed at 9:00PM

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

Please remove this spam from my blog!!