Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thursday and Laundry and Cleaning

I slept better last night, thank goodness! I got up at 5:30AM and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I started my laundry early.

About 9:00AM, Nancy called and wanted to go to breakfast so I went with her and ate breakfast. All I had had about 5:30AM was a small bowl of oatmeal so I was ready to have something more. She bought! I left the tip.

I went to Dollar General after I took her home and bought cat food.  Then I came back home and washed my bare floors and got ready to vacuum. I will do that in a little while.

John texted me a day or so ago and told me he had bought another puppy. He named her Echo and she is a cross between an Australian Shepherd and a Blue Heeler.....a Texas Heeler. She will produce Cowgirl Corgis when mated with Hoover, their male Corgi. Right now she is only 8 weeks old so it will be awhile. It will be next fall before she is mature enough to go into heat. Her puppies will also be called Texas Cowboy Corgis.

More later...

Keith called this evening and visited with me again.  If they can work it out, they may go to Scott and Ginger's for Christmas too. He and Scott have discussed it.

I went to Nancy's this evening for a little while and  took her the write up for the day tour of Topeka on December 3rd. David's sister in law had called this evening though and wants her to go to David's at Christmas. She does not want to go. She is unsure of herself when flying.

More later....

I took my bath at 7:00PM and watched another episode of "Murder She Wrote"  before going on to bed at 9:00PM. I was very tired.

No comments: