Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Wednesday and Breakfast With Bob and Hair Appointment

I slept fitfully last night. I finally got up about 5:30AM and dressed and fixed myself some coffee and oatmeal. At 6:30AM, I left for Coffeyville to pick up Bob. He is going to buy breakfast this time. Afterward I will go out to Woodshed and buy gas. It is still $2.19 a gallon. Then I will go to my hair appointment at 9:30AM. I will make some more copies of the class challenge for the class of 1953. I am sending out eight more today. I am keeping track of my expenses since the Coffeyville ReAwakening group is going to repay my expense. So far I have spent $95.13 on this project. When I finish the last group, I will submit my expense record.

I went out to church to assemble the packets and address the Manila envelopes.  Then when I got back to Caney I stopped at the Caney post office and  mailed off those I had prepared.

I need to eat lunch yet. There were no game days today. On the second Tuesday of the month, they play Bingo at the senior center but I don't make an extra trip over there if I don't have to.

Now I am going to eat something for  lunch.

I ate a Walmart singles dinner for my lunch and half way through the afternoon I went out to Sonic and had a banana milk shake.

I watched the local news and they are forecasting rain for this evening and all night and tomorrow too. So about 5:00PM, I went out and mowed the front yard. It had been since last Friday since the front was mowed and there were a lot of leaves on it too. So I went out and mowed it in about twenty minutes. It looks so much better now. The back still looks fine and Nalani mowed the west side last night. I must have done the front just in time because now it is beginning to rain. It's 5:25PM now and I will watch the news and then take a bath around 7:00PM and try to get to bed about 9:00PM.  I slept fitfully last night. Hopefully tonight will be better.

I will clean the apartment tomorrow and do laundry too. Then I will need to pack for the Friday and Saturday since Leslie and I will be in Springfield for the Mission Center Conference.

I took my bath and bandaged dressed my toe again about 7:30PM...after I watched an episode of "Murder She Wrote" on Amazon Prime.  There is nothing I am interested in watching on regular TV anymore except "Bull" and "Dateline" and "20/20". It's hardly worth $109.00 a month...that's for sure.

I will plan to go to bed about  9:00PM/ I hope to sleep better tonight.

No comments: