Friday, December 13, 2019

Friday and Cleaning

I slept well last night and was up at 5:00AM as usual. I will clean the apartment today because I didn't get it done yesterday. I think it was Friday last week before I got to the cleaning too. Monday, I will strip my bed and wash my sheets and bedding.

I ate my oatmeal and had my coffee and Chai and fed the cats this morning too. They were really ready for their breakfast. They were climbing on the storm door.

I see we are to have rain on Sunday and snow on Monday. I am not looking forward to that. Luckily, I have books to read from the Coffeyville library. I am quite a ways along in the first one. I may finish it today.

But first I wanted to clean the apartment. I washed the bare floors and then vacuumed  the apartment.

About noon I went up to Independence to buy a few groceries at their Walmart  and also get some cash. And then I stopped at the Dairy Queen and got a blizzard. Then I came back home. 

I read all afternoon  and finished my first book. Now I will have the second one to read before I go to get my hair done on Wednesday and I can take these books back to the Coffeyville library.

At 7:00PM.I fed the cats and the kittens and then took my bath and watched a couple of TV programs before going on to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: