Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday and Reading

I got up early as usual about 5:45AM. I dressed and got myself ready for the day, had my oatmeal and coffee and even Chai.

Three cats showed up for breakfast. I watched the news until the Dollar General Store opened and before I went out there I cut up onion and drained, washed and set the beans on high in my Slow Cooker. I intend to get some ham at the Dollar General Store. I will cut up some of that to add to the slow cooker.

As soon as Dollar General opened i went on out and got the three items I needed and then came back home and cut up some ham for my beans. I put a birthday card for Jerod in the mailbox for the mailman to pick up.

At noon I ate some of my beans with the cornbread I had baked. It was good and I fixed a container for Nancy and took some cornbread and put it in a plastic bag too. I went by Nancy's and gave her the food and then after a short visit, I came back home.

As soon as the library was open, I went in and checked out three more books.

I read most of the afternoon.  Now it is 6:00PM and I will read again until time to take my bath at 7:00PM.

Two cats showed up for supper. As always, one was mama cat and one of the yellow cats is also out there. It is the younger one...not the Big Tom.

Big Tom is out there now too . I took out another bowl of food for him.

I took my bath about 7:00PM and read until 10:00PM and finished my book and went to bed. This author is hard to put down. 

No comments: