Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Wednesday and Two Appointments

I slept very well last night. Of course I didn't turn off the light and go to sleep until 11:00PM. I was so engrossed in that book.

I got up at 5:00AM this morning ad have had my oatmeal coffee and chai. I will pick yup Bob at 7:00AM to go to Eggberts for more breakfast. We didn't eat out last Wednesday. It was freezing rain then and I didn't want to risk it that early.

I had three cats this morning since I didn't feed them last night. Both yellow cats and mama cat were waiting for their breakfast. Mama cat is always there and the two yellow cats are sometimes there too. When I feed the mama cat, they usually come soon after.

More later.... I had better leave. It is supposed to snow later this morning. I will need to be careful then...coming home.

My hair appointment is at 9:30AM  and the doctor's appointment is at 10:30AM. Then I will come home.

More later....

I got everything done I hoped to today. I took Bob to breakfast, went to the library, got gas and to my doctor's appointment. They seemed think they were keeping my blood pressure too low and that was causing my dizziness. He wants me to stop taking the blood pressure meds for a month and see if the dizziness clears up.  It was 121/60 today. When I went to give blood earlier this month that is what it was then too. He says if I need a blood pressure pill, he will give me a different one and an even lower dose. I only take 5 mgs now. He also wants me to continue to monitor my blood pressure.

So, now, back to the books....

I read until 5:30PM and then turned on the CBS news.  It's almost 7:00PM now, At 7:00PM, I will take my bath and put my PJs on.

More later...

1 comment:

Annsterw said...

Travel safe and enjoy your hair appointment!