Monday, January 27, 2020

Monday and Laundry and Cleaning

I got up before 6:00AM this morning and changed my bed. I slept fitfully last night. The laundry is finished but I need to get everything into the dryer.

The three cats came over for their breakfast so I fed them then I took the dishes in.

I will clean this morning since I never felt up to it last week. I also want to go out to Dollar General for some other things I need now. I will do that after I finish cleaning.

So more later....

I got the floors washed and the vacuuming done and then went out to Dollar General and bought what I needed. I am really tired now and have been watching the CBS morning news.

I even folded out the clothes from the dryer and put them away.

It's 10:00AM now and I will get back to my book. So more later....

I worked on my March 1st sermon until lunch time and got it roughed out. I also got the bulletin done. Then I ate my last Walmart frozen lunch and had some juice with it.

After lunch, I went back to my book and read all afternoon. I had a Twix ice cream bar for my supper. It's almost 5:30PM now and I will watch the CBS news next. I am tired of reading. At 7:00PM, I will take my bath and even later I will feed the cats their dinner.

After that, around 9:00PM, I will go on to bed.

No comments: