Thursday, January 30, 2020

Thursday and A Quiet Day

I slept well last night but did wake up with a sore arm. I took a couple of Aleve and it is fine now.

I opened the front door finally at 7:15AM and all three cats were out there waiting not so patiently for their breakfast. I took out the double bowl and two blue bowls and they are all engrossed in eating. Mama cat, big yellow Tom and little yellow were all ready to eat. Mama cat is the only one still out there.

I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that when I saw the doctor yesterday my blood pressure was 121/68. He said that was way too low.  That is the same as it was when I gave blood and this dizziness began. He took me off the blood pressure med for one month. I have another appointment in February about the 21st. to check it out again.

I have everything caught up for this week and will read again today. I read until 10:00PM last night and am close to finishing the second book from the Caney library. I have one more left.

More later....

I discovered I had already read that book so I took all three of them back to the library. Then I called Gay to see if she was going to be home for lunch. She was fixing beets for a dinner at their senior center and she invited me to come up as her guest...so I did. We had a good visit and a good lunch. I stayed awhile and played Bingo with their group and then came on back to Caney.   I got back home about 3:00PM and stopped by the library but they were closed at 2:00PM on Thursdays.

I guess I will go back to my latest Kindle book. I didn't finish it.

More even later.....

The Schwan's man, Taylor, came  and brought my order. I was out of TV dinners and outside of eating out occasionally, they are my primary food source. I think I will soak some beans and plan to have beans and cornbread tomorrow.

I read awhile in my Phyllis Tickle book. It is hard to plow through.

I stopped at Independence this afternoon and had a small blizzard.

I am watching the 4:00PM news now.  So more later....

I did the crossword puzzle in the Journal this evening and soon after that I saw the Mama cat, and another gray cat that was her half grown kitty and also Big yellow Tom. I took the double dish bowl out and two blue bowls all with cat food in them. They ate their fill and I brought in the bowls.

It's about 6:30PM and I will go take my bath and put my p.j's on. Then I will try to find something to read. I want to turn off the TV because I sleep better if I read before bedtime.


No comments: