Thursday, February 27, 2020

Thursday and House Cleaning Day

I slept pretty well last night. I went to bed early so I was up early. I discovered that if I put one of my extra pillows under my right arm, that cushions it and I can sleep better. I did take two Aleve again this morning though.

I will watch the news before I begin my cleaning.  I have all day to do it. I have had my oatmeal and coffee and chai and even the hot chocolate I bought on Wednesday.

I fed four cats this morning too. I discovered how to be able to put their food out front without having to worry about them trying to get into the apartment. I opened the garage door and they ran over there to accompany me to the front door where I put their food. Instead I stepped out the front door and set their food out there while they were expecting me to come out the garage door.  I don't know how long I can fool the little critters.  I am trying to avoid being tripped by mama cat because she wants to rub against my legs as I am trying to walk with their food.

More later....

Well I didn't get any housework done. I spent the entire day trying to get an old XP Dell computer to work and pick up my wifi. It works alright but doesn't pick up my internet  even when I moved it into the dining room. I even tried to use the USB internet adapter Leslie bought me for the laptop I am sending to Keith but that wouldn't work either.  Cox Complete Care tried for an hour to get the printer to work on the little notebook but he couldn't get that done either. Finally some information came up to say it couldn't get onto the internet or print either because it wasn't compatible to my old printer.

I finally gave up at 4:30PM and ate my lunch. Tomorrow I want to go over to V & S Variety and send the laptop to Keith. He said he would put Windows 10 on it and clean it up. Right now it has Windows 7 on it and Cox found some malware on it and of course, since January, they have quit supporting Windows 7.

I am watching the news now and having some hot chocolate. It's 5:00PM now.

More later....

I was so exhausted I went to be shortly after 8:00PM. What a day!

1 comment:

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

It sounds like Mama Cat is trying to show you how grateful she is for the food you give them. She is petting you by rubbing against your legs. Little does she know how that could end badly for you.