Saturday, February 29, 2020

Saturday and a Nightmare Night

Last night I was awake every hour on the hour with my right shoulder hurting. I simply could not get comfortable. Then I had leg cramps and had to get up to take a couple of pills for that.  I finally got up shortly before 6:00AM.

I am going to hunt for my heating pad today and if I don't find it I will buy another one. Joanne gets relief for her hurting shoulder with heat. I can't take Aleve every night or it will damage my kidneys or liver....perhaps both.

I will bake my cake today and ice it and take it to church in the morning and put it in the freezer there. Bob will pick it up on Tuesday and take it to the First Christian Church in Independence for their Tuesday evening dinner. We have been doing that for over seven years. It's a small contribution that is helpful for them.

I also need to dust today. I noticed I needed to do that yesterday.

I have had my coffee, oatmeal and Chai already and fed three cats. I will read today since I went to the library yesterday noon.

More later... 

I got the dusting done and got the laptop back together  and attached to the printer so I can do my newsletters tomorrow after church.

I took my cake over to the church and put it in the freezer. I knew I would have my coffeecake and sermon material and the communion bread and juice and would need to run off the bulletins so while I was there putting the cake in the freezer, I decorated for the communion and ran off the bulletins. 

Then I came home and watched the news and read.

It was an exhausting day and I took my bath about 7:00PM after I fed the cats...four of them...and then at 9:00PM, I went on to bed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom: Have you tried eating lots of bananas? They are suppose to help with muscle cramps.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, I eat a banana every day.