Friday, April 10, 2020

Friday and Vacuuming

I slept well even though I had lots of arm pain and woke up from time to time. I got up shortly after 6:00AM. Sometime during the night, I broke down and took some Aleve for the arm pain. My right foot toes were also aching. I don't know what's going on there. I took some leg cramp med. That helped but not entirely. Getting old is definitely not for sissies.

I have dressed and had my oatmeal for breakfast and am working on my coffee and Chai Latte now.

I have three hungry cats out there for breakfast. Both grays are there and Big Yellow Tom is out there now too. He intimidates the grays and they move back away from the food and let him eat his fill. He appears to have done that now. He is leaving. Maybe the grays will come back now and eat some more. I don't believe they were finished. I will leave the food out there for awhile to see if they come back. If I leave it too long, birds start to eat on it. I am definitely not feeding birds.

I texted Bob this morning. I told him his suspenders had come yesterday and offered to meet him at Tyro today to give them to him but he wanted to wait and see what he had going today. Strange....but that's o.k. The only thing he usually has going is going over to Joanne's. Maybe he wants to see what she wants to do and maybe come with him to get them. Who knows? He didn't say.

I want to vacuum today and dust.  I got the floors washed yesterday. I got the vacuuming done today except for the den.

More later...

One more of the gray cats came back to eat. I am glad I left the food out there.

More even later...

When I finish the  CBS news I will vacuum.

I see the gray mama cat and one of the yellow cats are back eating again. It's a good thing I left the cat food out there. That yellow is one of mama cat's grown kittens. It's her only yellow kitten. The others were all grays.

I ordered some masks so when I go to the Dollar General or Walmart, I can wear a mask. They should be here in a couple of days.  That should help people to feel safer around me.

CBS is showing the faces of some of the victims of the coronavirus.  Some were famous people.

I didn't eat lunch because I was reading my new book on my Kindle.

I got a text from Bob asking me to meet him and Joanne at Tyro and bring the suspenders I had ordered for him from Amazon. He had told me Dillard's in the Bartlesville mall was closing and he had wanted to get some suspenders. I told him I could order some for him from Amazon. That was Wednesday and they arrived on Thursday. Amazing!

When I met him at Tyro at 2:00PM today I gave them to him and he paid me the $11.99 they cost.

When I got home I stopped about 2:15PM at Sonic and ordered their Kids dinner. It is $2.18 with the tax. Two chicken strips and this time I took fries instead of tater tots with my small coke. It's always good and also cheap!

Then when I got home I sat in the sun in my car continued reading my book.. About 5:15PM I finished the book. Then I peeled a banana for my supper.

Now it is 5:45PM and I am watching  the CBS evening news again. It is mostly about the colonavirus. Pretty dismal!!

Big Yellow Tom cat  is here to eat his supper. So far he is the only one. I put out all three dishes just in case another cat or two come for supper. There is plenty of food.

I will take my bath about 7:00PM and after that about 9:00PM, I will go to bed.


No comments: