Thursday, April 9, 2020

Thursday and Cleaning Day

I slept fairly well last night...probably because I stayed up so late reading. I got up at 6:00AM this morning, had my oatmeal, coffee and will have my Chai Latte next.. I guess I will clean the apartment this morning.

I had two yellow cats here for breakfast.  Big Yellow Tom and his offspring smaller yellow. I haven't seen anything of any gray cats yet. One did jut run down the street but didn't come over for breakfast. At least not yet.

After I watch all the news, I will wash the kitchen and bathroom floors. Maybe then I will vacuum. I bought some more frozen meals when I was over to Coffeyville's Walmart yesterday.

I see the smaller yellow cat is back to eat some more.

Ah, there is the gray Mama cat. They are both eating out there now although the yellow one has finished and just now left..

More later...

Now Montgomery County Kansas has 11 cases of the virus and two deaths. The two deaths were caused by a woman who attended a church conference in March and contacted the disease and then came home and infected her husband and they both died.

I appreciate so much that our world church has cancelled all our church services all over the world. People can log onto web sites at various places who are putting their services online for those of us who want to attend a service without putting our lives and others at risk.

More later...

I had one of my chicken pot pies for lunch and an ice cream bar afterward..

Then I put together some newsletters to try to keep our people in touch and share what little news there is while our services are cancelled. I got six out in snail mail and sent the rest by e-mail.I walked up to the post office to mail them. It was a lovely sunshiny day.

It is supposed to turn cold again later in the week. So I'd better enjoy it while I can.

I read most of the afternoon. This morning the Cox mail was down and I had to wait thirty minutes to talk to someone from Cox Complete Care. I finally got a woman who told me their e-mail  was down. The first man I spoke to could have told me that but he didn't.

About 4:00PM or so, John dropped by and figured out how to change my tub into the shower. That will make my keeping my hair washed so much easier.. I really appreciate John thinking of that.

I got hold of Cox Complete Care when my e-mail stopped working again. The young man who helped me tuned up the notebook and it works much faster now.

In about 30 Minutes at 7:00PM I will take my bath and put my PJs on and try to stay up until 9:00PM before I go to bed.

I would stay up and read tonight but I am charging the Kindle. I read so long last night and this morning  that I ran down the battery. I have it on the charging now.

It finished charging so I did go back to my book on it. I read until almost 10:00PM before I went on to bed. 

No comments: