Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wednesday and Another Poor Night's Sleep

I had trouble getting to sleep again last night. It was off and on and finally at 2:00AM, I took some ZZZquil I had brought with me from my lack of sleep experience in Coffeyville. I hate to take it because I think it affects my memory. But I need sleep worse then I need memory, I guess.

I have three cats here for breakfast The fat (or pregnant) gray cat was waiting for cat food when I opened the door. Then both yellow cats came and the gray one left. They are evidently very hungry. I will need to get cat food today after lunch. I think I will go down to Bartlesville to their Walmart store. Several of the things I need are not available at our Dollar General. The gray mama cat showed up later.

It did not rain last night. Maybe I will get the rest of the mowing done today. It is supposed to rain tomorrow, Friday and Monday. I had better try to mow today.

Suzanne will come by to pick up the rent and the newspapers today Luckily Scott had deposited $200 in my account so I had enough for the rent and the last utility in there.

I have had my oatmeal, and coffee and will soon have my chai latte. I will soon need more of that too.

I charged my Kindle last night and will try to read the rest of my book that is on it today. Between the Kindle and the computer and the TV, I get way too much yellow light and that causes me to have poor sleep. It affects the melatonin your body makes to help you sleep.

I think I will get the kids meal at Sonic for my lunch today. It is a special for $1.99. I am tired of frozen meals.

More later....

I changed my mind and ate anther frozen dinner. Suzanne hadn't come yet to get the rent and I didn't want to be gone when she came.. I will do the Sonic thing tomorrow..

I did take on one project. I trimmed my hedge and cleaned out the leaves from under it and pulled the weeds. It looks much better now. 

I am tired now and if I get rested up in an hour or so, I will do some more mowing...at least finish the back yard even if I don't get the west side done. I came in and washed my hands and cleaned up my nails before Suzanne came. She was going to meet her sister so she didn't stay..and besides we are not to spend time close to another person.

More later...

I went out and looked at the back yard and it didn't look bad. So I didn't mow after all.  I read part of the afternoon until 5:30PM when I watched the CBS news. At 7:00PM, I took my bath did a load of laundry and dried and put it away and at 9:00PM, I went on to bed.

2 comments:

Kay said...

I’m having the same problem with not getting enough sleep. I’m so frustrated.

Margie's Musings said...

It is aggravating, isn't it? My brother-in-law said he was having the same problem.