Saturday, June 6, 2020

Saturday and Another Dull Day

I slept poorly last night. I woke up at 2:00AM something... concerned about Sage, my eldest great granddaughter who is being tested for the coronavirus. It would be terrible if she has it. She is only 16 years old and is an only child and is a very nice girl. I finally got up at 4:45AM, dressed and had my breakfast.

I am in the den using the desktop computer now. I really would rather the cats would not know I am up. I am not ready to deal with them at this hour. It is 5:15AM now.

I have nothing planned for today. I will vacuum the den and dining room since I didn't get that done yesterday as I had planned. I read instead. If it is nice, I may take my walk.

I left the plants out again last night. I hope they did alright out there. When it gets light I will check them. I watered them both last evening again.

Paplo, my neighbor,  came over last evening after I had my bath and was in my pjs. He seems to be having trouble with his air conditioning. I just talked to him about it through the door since I was in my pjs. I didn't have my robe on since I had the rotator cuff brace on my arm. He asked me what I kept my thermostat on and I told him 75 degrees. I should have suggested he let Suzanne know he seemed to be having a problem with his but I was in my pjs and didn't think to suggest it until he left.. Last year the air conditioning people had to add freon to mine. It was not cooling right. That took care of it.

More later...

I have fed three cats this morning. Scruffy came back twice and there were two yellow cats Scruffy laid down on the doormat for a half hour and then got up and ate again. Now she has gone away again. She goes across the street and crawls under the shed next to the garage. I wonder if the kitties are under there or if they have been killed by the Tom cat. There's no way to know for sure. It's just so odd it's been so long since the four of them came to eat with Scruffy.

More later...

I watered both the plants and then  had my lunch.

Scruffy came at that time and lay on my doormat. Finally in two and a half hours she mewed for some food and I fed her and then she left and went back under the shed across the street.

I have watched a couple of episodes of Forensic Files. Now I am watching Dateline. I am very bored with everything.

My daughter contacted me this afternoon with the news that our county has another case of the virus. So we will wait until June 28th to try to begin services again. So, no church tomorrow after all.

More later....

I watched "Bull" this evening at 7:00PM and I think it was a rerun since it usually shows on Mondays....then  at 8:45PM I went on to bed. I had been up since 4:00AM.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Better to wait for meeting, I think. Don’t rush.

Galla Creek said...

Be glad to hear about Sage’s results.

Margie's Musings said...

Me too, Sister-Three, I have been really concerned!!

Yes, I agree. As long as we continue to have even one new case in the county. we are better off closed.