Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Wednesday and Bunco at the Senior Center

I slept well again last night  That brace really does the job!

I got up early anyhow. I had a little dab of oatmeal and my coffee since it will be awhile until I pick up Bob for breakfast.

I have some groceries I want to take to Sycamore Landing. I took what I could use out but I still have those groceries Nancy insisted on giving me.  I had told Suzanne not to pick up any for me because I still had plenty but Nancy's cousin's widow brought her more then she could use so she wanted to share with me. I really couldn't use them and didn't want them. The folks at Sycamore Landing can use them though.

It's almost light out and I need to feed the cats and water my plants. I left them out overnight and they are probably dry.

Oh my! I have made a serious mistake. I assumed Scruffy was a male but this morning she brought two small kittens with her for breakfast One looks just like her and the other is yellow.  So I assume Big Yellow Tom is the father. I need to change that ..now I see two little scruffy looking gray kittens and one black and that yellow one. So there are at least four and maybe more....who knows.

I will be back later after Bunco this afternoon.

So, more later...

I picked up Bob for breakfast this morning. We had a good breakfast and then after I took him home  I went out to Woodshed to buy gas. After that I went to Walmart to get three things I needed. Then I went to my hair appointment.  Then I decided to get a pedicure. afterward that I went to the library...hoping it was open. It was open only for curb side business, So I went to Sonic and got a medium cherry limeade slush to take with me to the senior center. I called Janet to see if she was open there at the senior center and she said she would open for me.

We all had a good time at the senior center.  I won the prize for the most losses. :)

After Bunco, I came on back home and put everything away. When I opened the front door, I saw scruffy, the gray female cat, but she did not have the four kittens. I went ahead and fed her anyhow. I don't know where the kittens were. Maybe they will be back at her supper time.

I didn't get much mail. Mostly just trash which I threw away. I put the Journal in my house mailbox for Suzanne after I read it.

It is time for the 4:00PM news so I will watch it now.

More later...

I watched the news and Scruffy came for dinner but she didn't have the kittens. I wonder where they are.

I brought in my plants again this evening and watered them. They are forecasting some showers tonight or close to morning. I am trying to take care of them by bringing them in when the weather gets bad.

I watched the CBS news and then came into the den to play some free cell. Then I brought some programs up to date and ran my Glary Utilities and brought it up to date.

It's 8:25PM now and soon I will go on to bed. at 9:00PM .I was up early this morning and it's been a busy day. .

4 comments:

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Scruffy sure surprised you, didn't she!

Galla Creek said...

Glad you get to play Buncombe again. Something entertaining to do.

Galla Creek said...

Bunco

Margie's Musings said...

You are correct, Sister-Three! It is Bunco.