Thursday, June 4, 2020

Thursday and House Cleaning

I slept well again last night. The arm is not completely pain free but I think I must have slept on it most of the night. My right ear is sore again this morning.

I made my bed, dressed and had my breakfast already and even fed three cats. Scruffy and two of the yellow cats were there when I opened the door.  I haven't seen the kittens in a couple of days. Maybe they have been adopted by a neighbor.  Who knows.

I will wash my bare floors today and vacuum the bedroom, living room and halls. That will leave the dining room for tomorrow and the den on Saturday.

The cats are gone now so I will bring in the bowls before the birds find it.

More later....

I got the bare floors mopped and  the bedroom, halls and living room vacuumed. Tomorrow I will get the dining room and Saturday I will do the den.

Scruffy has been back twice since morning to eat some more but I haven't seen any kittens.

More later...

I watched some Forensics Files this evening until time to take my bath and then I played a fame on the laptop until 9:00PM when I went on to bed.

No comments: