Monday, August 3, 2020

Monday and Not Much Going On.

I slept fitfully last night and was up several times in the night. For one thing, I had eaten too much at noon at Sam's. I was kind of miserable most of the afternoon and even took some Tums before I went to bed.

I got up and dressed and got myself ready for the day and had my oatmeal and breakfast bar about 5:00AM. 

Today is Keith's Birthday. He is 65. It seems strange to have a 65 year old son. Of course, Leslie is 63 now and Scott will be 60 in November. I will be 85 in December...three days after Scott turns 60. We are going to Zoom as a family at 7:00PM this evening. We all four have Zoom on our computers. 

I did some laundry yesterday afternoon too so I don't have a lot going today. I checked to see if Keith and Esther's Saturday deposit is in my account yet and it hasn't made it yet.  I don't get my social security until the 12th of August this month. That will be quite a while. I had transferred some money from my savings so I would have enough for my rent. When the social security comes in I will transfer it back.

I see the Big Yellow Tom cat is out there eating now. Earlier I fed four cats/kittens. He just waited for all of them to finish, I guess.

More later....

I watched "Dr. G" episodes until lunch time and then when I had finished eating lunch, the mail came. All I got was a magazine.  I will take that to the beauty ship on Wednesday.

I spent the afternoon for the third week trying to log onto Amazon. I got locked out again. What a mess. I will have to wait until they text or e-mail me that they have unlocked my account. I will need to pay for my Amazon Prime this month. I sure don't want to lose that.

About 5:00PM, Suzanne came over and left me some newspapers. Then she texted me to please move my car out of the garage since her grandchildren were going to bring a different range to put in the garage to store until we pick out the flooring for my kitchen. She is going to replace it this fall. After they left, I put the car back in the garage. There was room for both.

I trimmed the hedge again and cleaned up the mess. I also ran the mower over the grass clippings that Ryan left on the yard when he mowed Saturday.  My mower bagged those up. Then I swept out the garage.

In just a little bit,when Keith gets out of the shower, we will all Zoom as a family and visit. Today is his 65th birthday. Leslie will let me know when it is time to log on to Zoom. We only have 30 free minutes. Scott is in a thunderstorm and he has lost his internet.

After that, I will take my bath and get into my pajamas.  I slept so poorly last night I will probably go to bed early tonight.

I stayed up until 9:30PM  and then went to bed.


No comments: