Monday, August 3, 2020

Sunday and Online Church

I never got a chance to post yesterday. I thought I had but I didn't so I will make it up this morning. I fed four cats/kittens and my self early this morning.

I watched TV and also played card games on my computers off and on most of the day.

At 11:00PM, I watched the worship service online from Ontario Canada.

I was ready to go meet Bob at Tyro for lunch at Sam's when my neighbor, whose husband mowed for me on Saturday, brought back the dish I took the coffeecake to them in. I was late getting to Tyro on the  time we had agreed on and I am sure he was annoyed. I got there 45 minutes later then him. He waited patiently thank goodness. We left his car at the parking lot at Tyro Christian Church and took mine on in to Independence to Sam's. We had a great fried fish dinner and then I took him back to Tyro to get his car.

I puttered with one thing or the other the rest of the afternoon....played cards on the computer and watched some of the programs I had recorded.

About 5:00PM or so I had turned to the PGA golf and watched that until 60 Minutes came on.

Everything is reruns in the summer except golf.

Then at 7:00PM, I watched the worship service from Springfield Missouri.

This time it was handled well and the sermon was excellent.

At 7:45PM, I took my bath and at 9:15PM I went on to bed. It had been a nice day.

No comments: