Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Wednesday and Bunco

I slept very well last night. I woke up once and went to the bathroom but got right back to sleep.

Suzanne brought me two boxes of instant cinnamon oatmeal and I tried that this morning. It was pretty good. I had that and my coffee and will have a full breakfast with Bob this morning. over at Eggberts in Coffeyville. In a little while, after 6:00AM, I will text him to make sure he is up and ready. I will leave here at 6:30AM to go pick him up at 7:00AM.

When I opened the door this morning, Scruffie was the only cat out there so I fed her and brought in the bowls. Now the yellow kitten and one of the adolescent yellow cats are there so I took the bowls back out for them. I don't see the black kitten yet.  Scruffy is back too and Big Yellow Tom.

I will have  a busy day today. I will pick up Bob for breakfast after I go by the bank and withdraw $50.00. I will probably top off my gas at Woodshed if it isn't raining by then. Then I will get my hair done and get everything but the perishables at Walmart and pick up the treat for the Bunco game. I will have some time before 1:00PM. I may stop and have a lunch at Sonic. if I am hungry by then.

Tomorrow Suzanne wants to go to Bartlesville to pick out the flooring for my kitchen. We will see how that goes.

We are usually finished at 3:30PM and then I will come back home. I may vacuum after that since I may be gone tomorrow to Bartlesville.

More later....

No, after my big day, the only thing I wanted to do was watch the 4:00PM news.  That's what I did when I got home. I did not vacuum. I will do that on Friday.

I will watch the CBS news at 5:30PM. At 7:00PM I will take my bath and get ready for bed. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: