Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Tuesday and a Slow Day

I slept late this morning..until 6:00AM. I dressed and got myself ready for the day and had my breakfast. When I finally opened the front door, Scruffie and Inky and Blondie were waiting..not so patiently for me to feed them. So I did. One of the blond cats are missing but I think that's the one that lives on State street across from the neighbor across the street from me. It's a freeloader and muscles it's way to the food most days.

I enjoyed the game last night even though Ohio State lost big. Alabama was just too good.

I have my Chai to drink yet. I got distracted by feeding the cats.

More later.... 

Scruffie is gone now, leaving only Inky and Blondie out there.

Now I am going to watch Channel 6 news.

So more later... I watched the Tulsa news and the CBS news and then spent the morning reading. At noon I ate one of my frozen dinners and went back to my book. I finished that one and downloaded another free book to read from Amazon. I took a letter by the mailbox on Spring and then went over to Nancy's about 2:45PM or so. I stopped in front of her house and tried to call her. She didn't answer so I went up and rang the doorbell in three times. When she didn't answer, I rang it three more times...and she opened the door and invited me in.

I stayed until 5:30PM or so and invited her to come with me tomorrow to Coffeyville to my hair appointment at 9:30AM  and then to eat lunch there in Coffeyville. If we can't find anything to eat there, I will drive up to Independence and we can eat at Sam's there. They wear face masks and do distancing.

Gina called me as I was charging my phone. She wanted to check out if I was really going to pick Nancy up for the trip to Coffeyville tomorrow. I told her that's what I planned to do if Nancy is up to it tomorrow. I told her I planned to pick her up at 9:00AM to get to my appointment by 9:30AM. Gina said she would come over a little earlier and make sure Nancy had some breakfast and had taken her meds and was dressed and ready to go. I told her that would be good. Nancy often doesn't feel very good in the mornings. There is always the possibility she will not want to go when I  get there. That has happened before. But I will try to take her out of town anyhow. It would be good for her to get out of that house.

It's 9:00PM now and I have had my bath and am ready for bed. So the saga continues tomorrow.

No comments: