Friday, February 26, 2021

Friday and the Second Vaccine

This morning at 9:15AM, I will get my second Moderna vaccination. 

I was up before 5:00AM and got myself ready for the day and had my breakfast. I am now working on my coffee. It's only 5:45AM now and I have yet to turn on the TV for the "weather on the 8's" or check on the cats. It's plenty early yet.

I slept well last night and was only up once to go to the bathroom.  I went to bed very early. I was very tired.

Something weird is going on with my Kindle. It was plugged in all night..charging... yet the yellow light never to changed to green. I hope it isn't dying. This is my second Kindle and I sure don't want to have to buy another. And I have no room for any more regular books.

I am going to have to buy a battery for my notebook as it is. This laptop could also use a battery. It no longer charges either. I just use it plugged in all the time.

More later... I will go check the "weather on the 8's" now and eventually check on the cats.

I see we are going to have rain on Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday this next week. 

There were three cats out there waiting for me to check on them. The new young yellow cat, Blondie and Inky.   As soon as I filled the dishes and opened the garage door, they ran in there to eat. 

I left here about 8:30AM to go to Coffeyville for my appointment at the Montgomery County Health Department and got my second shot of Moderna  there. I had no side effects from it. From there I went by the Happy Nails salon and got my pedicure. It had been awhile and I badly needed it.

I stopped at Sonic in Coffeyville and bought a cherry limeade slush. I drank that on the way home.Then I watched an episode of Dateline I had recorded while I ate my dinner. I had the sweet and sour chicken from Schwan's that I got yesterday. Then I had an ice cream bar for dessert.

More later... It's a little after 1:00PM now.

I had Cox Complete Care go through the laptop and clean it up. Every once in awhile I need to do that. It keeps a lot of undesirable stuff out of that computer. It takes them about 30 minutes to do that but it always runs better after I have that done.

More Later. It is 3:20PM now and I want to read awhile in one of my new free books.

No comments: