Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday and Online Church Services

I slept fairly well last night. It seems I always wake up several times but I usually manage to get back to sleep. I was up at my usual 5:00AM, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I am in the process of eating my oatmeal and drinking my coffee now. I have already had my breakfast bar.

I notice the church took my tithing out last night. That's good. I will watch the usual Toronto Canada services at 11:00AM and Springfield Missouri at 6:00PM this evening.

It's almost 6:00AM now. I will go watch the weather channel now and get back to the blog later..maybe after I feed the cats..if they are out there now.

More later... 

Sure enough, Inky and Blondie were out there. I filled all the bowls and set them behind my car and raised the garage door. I notice they are no longer at the front door so when I raise the garage door and they hear that, they run to the garage anymore.

The two cats finished eating and came to the front door area. They like to watch me sit here and blog. They act like they would like to come in but that isn't going to happen. They are feral cats.I finally closed the door so they would go and find shelter.

I have been watching CBS Sunday morning. Its 9:00AM and it's off now. In a couple of hours I will watch the worship service from Toronto Canada. Right now I will go back to my latest book.

I watched the 11:00AM church service and it was another good one.

I read until noon and then had my last chicken pot pie for lunch.

The I read all afternoon and finished the latest book. It's called "Traded"  It's 4:29PM now. The snow is melting... especially in the back yard but the front yard is melting too. Maybe it will be all gone by Wednesday. I get my hair done then. 


No photo description available. 

This out the screen in my backyard. The snow is melting!!

 May be an image of road, tree and snow  

This is out my front yard on the north. It is melting slower!

I still have the Sunday evening 6:00PM church service to watch too. I will record 60 Minutes so I won't miss it.

I just had my banana for supper. It's 4:34PM now. After the church service at 6:00PM I will take my bath and put my robe on. I may start another book then. I don't plan on going to bed before 9:00PM.

5 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

Insomnia is a horrid thing. I'm so sorry.

Donna. W said...

Cliff and I don't care as much for CBS Sunday Morning any more. We loved it, but somehow the topics aren't anything we care much about now, and they are advertising about three times as much as they used to.

Margie's Musings said...

I prefer CBS evening news and Saturday morning news myself.

Galla Creek said...

I think we have more snow than you. I am really tired of it all.

Margie's Musings said...

I think we all are Sister-Three.