Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tuesday and Even More Reading

 I slept very well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I have not had breakfast yet. I wanted to balance my checkbook before I fixed my breakfast. I will get back to this after I am ready to eat.

I'm back. I am eating my breakfast bar and drinking my coffee. My oatmeal is cooling a bit. It's 6:04AM right now and in about 30 minutes,I will text Bob and see if he is up. After I finish my oatmeal and coffee, I will go watch "the weather on the 8's" on TV and check on the cats. 

I had three cats waiting for their breakfast. It was Inky, Blondie and the neighbor's big yellow cat. I fed them and then after they finished, I closed the garage door. 

I heard from Bob this morning. He is back at his own apartment now. I asked him if he wanted to have breakfast in the morning  and he is interested. I will pick him up at 7:00AM tomorrow. It has been a couple of weeks since we have done that since last week I had my hair done on Friday.

Inky has finished eating and is outside my storm door next to the window. I wonder if that is warmer since I have my door open. Blondie is out there too. They like to be able to look through the window at me. I put fresh water out there for them yesterday while Nancy was here. 

Laura, the nurse that checks on Nancy in the late afternoon, texted me last evening and would like to go with Nancy and me the next time we eat at Sam's. She loves fish and shrimp.  She works at the Coffeyville County Health Department where I got my first shot. I am sure Nancy would be fine with that. She likes Laura very much.

More later.... 

I decided to go back to Independence and go to Walmart to get some groceries and to Orchelon's to get cat food and also get gas at Miller Brothers. Then I washed my car. I then stopped at Big Cheese and had a personal pan pizza and a root beer. Then I came back through Tyro and stopped at Jay's and bought a treat for tomorrow's game day at the senior center.  

I stopped at Josh's garage because on the way home from Independence, the light on the dash about the sensor came on again.  Josh's brother tried to fix it and he got rid of the letters about the sensor but the "low tire" light is still on the dash. He said after I drove awhile, It would go away.  So far, it hasn't.

When I got home I watched the episode of "Bull" I had recorded last night. 

I don't know whether Michael has come with the mail yet or not. I probably should go check. I seldom get anything but junk anyhow. 


I got some more junk mail today, I was going to read but my Kindle needed charging.

Nancy called and talked to me about thirty minutes. 

Then I open opened the front door to three cats. Blondie and Inky were here and another young cat came for the first time. I wonder if it is that new little kitty that Scruffie had with her a couple of months ago. I hadn't seen it since she brought it that day that I took a photo of it. Anyhow, I filled all four dishes and fed the cats in the garage again. When they are finished, I will bring the door down again. I don't want to be feeding any possums.

I am watching the channel 6 news.

At  7:00PM I will take my bath and try to read again until time to go to bed at 9:00PM. 

I had better check those cat dishes now. They were finished so I put the dishes away.

No comments: