Friday, October 22, 2021

Friday and Dusting

I slept pretty well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I was up one time in the night and took my meds then and turned up the furnace. I was cold.

I have dressed and had my breakfast and paid a bill online already. It is 6:16AM now and I will soon go try to watch "the weather on the 8's" and eventually check on the cats to see if they are here for breakfast.

I will dust the furniture today and perhaps trim the yard. Krystal mowed it yesterday and it looked real nice. She got a black bag and a half of clippings and leafs. It will soon be covered again with leafs.  Fall has just begun.

It supposed to rain tonight, Saturday and Sunday and Wednesday next week. I haven't checked on the cats yet because it's still dark out there. 

More even later.... 

I worked on the puzzle until 9:0AM when I called the drug store to find out if Nancy's prescription was ready yet. They told me it had not been called in so I asked for the St.John Assention telephone number and they gave it to me. I called it and talked to the receptionist. She checked and said it had been refilled at 2:00PM yesterday. I was in the drug store three times yesterday to pick it up and each time they told me it had not been ordered refilled yet. So today I called the clinic. The clinic took my telephone number and told me they would call me right back. They did. They said it was there and I could pick it up. I was at the drug store when she called me back. I went in and asked for it and they gave it to me..at last. Then I took it to Nancy and she ate some toast and took the meds I set out for her. I stayed awhile and then came home at 10:30AM. 

My Kindle is charged again so I will read until lunch time.

More later...

Jess, one of Nancy's church friends, dropped by to chat with me about Nancy's situation. They belonged to the same church for years. That church has changed now. The First Christian Church here disbanded and the Assembly of God has taken the building over. That's no longer her church and so she no longer attends...for one reason...she had Dale sell her car last year so she can only go where she can walk now. 

I think I will go read my Kindle now.  I have read the newspapers Suzanne brought me.

At 5:30PM, I went over to Nancy's to fix her a frozen meal so she could take her evening meds. I stayed and visited with her until 7:00PM when I came home to take my bath. 

I plan to go to bed  at 9:00PM or so.

1 comment:

MARY JAMES said...

One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work.