Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wednesday and Bunco at the Senior Center

I slept very well last fact, until  6:00AM, unusual for me. I don't recall waking up once in the night I slept so hard.I am dressed and just now eating my oatmeal.and it's nearly 7:00AM now.

Laura is going to check on Nancy this morning and make sure she eats breakfast and takes her four morning meds. That is good of her. She is a nurse who used to be one of Nancy's Visiting Angels before Dale and Gina canceled them to put her in assisted living. She refused to go and she hasn't sen them since except the day Dale came to pick up their luggage two weeks ago and he was mad then and didn't say a word to her.

I will check on her after I get home from Coffeyville and make sure she takes her afternoon meds.

I have eaten my breakfast now and will go watch "the weather on the 8's" on TV. I hope the TV picture is alright today. 

It was fine today but I never did see "the weather on the 8's". They talked all around it but never showed it. I am more interested in finding out what the local weather will be like. Not the weather in Massachusetts.  

Anyhow at 8:15AM I left for Coffeyville. When I got there I went to the bank, then went to Genesis to leave the plastic bags for their use. Then I had my hair done and afterward went out to the Woodshed to get gas. I washed my car and dried it too. Then I went to the library and gave them the empty ink cartridge. After that I went to the doctor's office and got my flu shot. I tried to get my booster shot for the virus but they didn't have authorization from the state to give it out yet....according to the Montgomery County Health Department. My doctor's office doesn't give the virus shots....even the booster..according to his staff. Strange....

I went to the Senior Center and sat and read my Kindle while Janet went to lunch. She always locks me in. That's good. I don't have to deal with the public that way. At 1:00PM everyone that was going to come was there and we started the  games.

We stopped halfway through and had our treats and then finished the last games. 

From there I went to Marilyn Rutledge's and visited for  an hour. I took her the remaining treats I had from the Bunco games and stayed and visited with her for an hour or so.

Then I came on back to Caney and stopped and  bought two Wacky Packs and took them over to Nancy's so we would both have something for a supper and she could take her evening meds. I stayed an hour there and came home at 7:00PM to take my bath and read in my Kindle before bedtime.

I plan to go to bed around 9:00PM or so. It has been a big day!

No comments: