Saturday, October 23, 2021

Saturday and Rain

I slept well last night and only woke up once. Then I got right back to sleep. I was up at 5:00AM as usual. I have dressed and had my breakfast and fed Scruff, the only one who came for breakfast in this rain and she came back twice to eat.....yes, it is raining. It is also forecast for tomorrow and Wednesday next week. 

I will need a break in the rain to go over to Nancy's this morning and see to her meds.

Blondie came to eat too...finally. I put the food back out for him until he finished and then I put it away again. 

I am still watching the CBS Saturday news.

It seems to have stopped raining at least for awhile. It's 7:55AM now.

I went over to Nancy's about 9:30AM and had her eat some toast before I gave her the meds. Then I came home so she could get some rest. She had been sleeping. She was still sleepy when I left but was so groggy she was not up to visiting.

I came home and went back to my book on Kindle. I finished one and began another.  It's after 12:30PM now and I need to get some food down for my lunch. I don't know what I want.

More even later.

I just ate a banana. Nothing else even sounded good! Maybe I will have an apple now. I bought some Galas on Tuesday.

That''s what I had alright!

Keith, my older son, called and visited with me for quite awhile. He had been sent to Texas by the department of Defense to work on government computers. It was so good to hear from him.

Then I read all afternoon until 5:30PM when I went over to Nancy's to see about her dinner and her meds. I fixed her a frozen dinner and laid out her meds. While she was eating Sandy came and stayed and visited.  I got Nancy to take her meds and then I put away the clean dishes in the dishwasher while she and Sandy visited. At 7:00 I left to go home and take my bath.

After my bath Scott texted me about the Ohio State football game on ABC so I turned it on and watched it until after it was over. His wife, Ginger, is an Ohio State alumni.   Ohio State won by a wide margin so then I went on to bed.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Galas are wonderful, but my favorite is Envy.
My goal is 8 hours of sleep, but so far I've only managed that once.

MARY JAMES said...

One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work.