Saturday, November 27, 2021

Saturday and Back Home

We got home an hour or so ago this evening. We had been gone since Tuesday.  We had a wonderful time visiting and some terrific Thanksgiving dinner! I also enjoyed playing with Sarge, Scott and Ginger's Cowboy Corgi, two year old dog. Scott and Ginger have a beautiful home on five acres. We watched the deer come into their front yard every day and every day Scott made a fire for us in their fireplace.

I also enjoyed visiting with my sons, Keith and Scott, and their wonderful wives, Esther and Ginger, and my grandson, Jerod, and his woman friend, Ruby. Then Friday Ginger's daughter and her significant other and Ginger's 4 year old  granddaughter came and we enjoyed visiting with them too and of course, my son-in-law and daughter drove there from southeast Kansas to Tennessee and took me with them or I couldn't have gone at all.

Ginger also had a wonderful cake baked for mine and Scott's birthdays...his is November 29th  and mine is December 2nd. They also gave me a fitness tracker for my birthday. Ginger's birthday is December 5th and so several of our birthdays are clustered together.  Esther's falls in there too. It is November 14th.

While we were gone Octavia had her puppies but there were only two this time. She usually has from four to eight. John was very anxious to see them.  They were both males. He was tempted to ask us to come back home on Friday.

I have to admit I am very tired and hope to sleep well tonight. I have had my bath and put away my clothes and it is almost 9:00 O' Clock now and I should go on to bed.

We have church tomorrow and I hope to be up to it.

More tomorrow.

No comments: