Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday and Computer problems

I can't seem to get any domains on my desktop computer today. My browser can't connect to anything I just get an error message. I am rebooting now. I have to have my desktop computer because it is the only one that prints. I am trying to get it to reboot now but it is very slow coming up. No, it won't connect to anything this morning. It's always something!

 I will need to get into the church's site to get the worship helps in a couple of weeks .

Now I will have to get my breakfast.It is 6:18AM

So more later.... 

I got contacted a Cox Complete Care IT and the IT said it was a computer problem. He tried everything and I had rebooted twice. Finally it connected and so far I have internet on the desktop computer again...for how long, I don't know.

Only Blondie came for breakfast this morning.  Evidently Scruff gave up on me coming back to the apartment. :) 

This afternoon I have worked on the December 26th sermon I am to give. What is difficult is that from time to time the desktop computer disconnects from the  internet and when it does that, I can lose my resources as well as my printing ability.  I just have to deal with that. I go to my internet connection and choose troubleshooting and it will temporally fix itself...until the next time it happens. 

This evening I have watched the worship service of the Mission Center.  It is 6:41PM now and I will soon take my bath. Then later I will go on to bed.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I’m anxious to hear of Nancy’s next chapter in her life. Glad you made it home safely.

Margie's Musings said...

I plan to see her this Tuesday. I will put my visit on the blog.

Galla Creek said...

Thank you.