Sunday, November 21, 2021

Sunday and Church

I slept well last night...probably because I didn't go to bed until 10:00PM. I only woke up once to go to the bathroom and I got right back to sleep  And I was up about 6:00AM which is unusual for me. I am having my breakfast now. It's 48 degrees now and it's 6:40AM. 

I will go over to Nancy's about 9:00-9:30AM and take her another apple fritter for her breakfast and see to her meds. Then I should be at church by 10:00AM to run off the bulletins and make sure everything is neat and clean. I have the sermon this morning.

In a little bit I will go turn on "the weather on the 8's" and see what to expect today weather wise. Then I will check on the cats and see if they are ready to eat their breakfast. Only Scruff came to eat yesterday evening.

Both cats came to eat this morning. I have fed them and they are eating now. It is 7:05AM now and I am still waiting for the weather. 

The cats ate and left and I brought their food dishes back into the garage. 

Then I watched the weather. It looks like a pretty nice week except for rain on Wednesday. We will be gone on our trip then though.

I watered the mums out back and the petunias hanging on the hook out front.

More later...I will watch the news now.

I read instead and I went over to Nancy's at 9:00AM and took her an apple fritter for her breakfast as planned and gave her her meds. I left about 9:30AM and went on to the church to get everything ready for the service.

After the service we put together more boxes and bundled them up for Leslie or Melissa to take to the First Baptist Church in Independence tomorrow. 

I stopped in Independence and bought gas at Miller Brothers and I got home from "Just Us" about 2:19PM. 

We will be leaving for Tennessee on Tuesday morning.

When I got home I sent letters out to everyone who was not at church and included the bulletin for the schedule in it.

Suzanne called me mid afternoon and said she had some chicken and noodles for both Nancy and me. She said she would be over in about ten minutes with it.  

As soon as Suzanne left, I took Nancy's over to her while it was still warm and after she ate most of it, I gave her her meds. I put mine in the frig here at home and will probably freeze it until I get back home.

Nancy will be leaving in the morning for Green Country Village Assisted Living.

When I got back home, Scruff was at the front door wanting her dinner.

I will take my bath at 7:00PM and read until bedtime.


 

No comments: