Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Wednesday and Bunco

I slept pretty well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. As usual, I have made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I am having my breakfast bar here in the den now. It's just now 5:56AM. I'll go check on "the weather on the 8's" and Blondie the cat.

Blondie came for his breakfast and wasn't so happy with his wet food. I took some of his dry food out to him too and he ate some of each. He has finished now.

I saw "the weather on the 8's" and it's not that good. Today is to be 106 degrees and mostly sunny, tomorrow is to be 103 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 101 degrees and partly cloudy, and Saturday is to be  100 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 92 degrees  and AM thunderstorms, Monday is to be 86 degrees and partly cloudy and Tuesday is to be 88 degrees and AM showers. So we are going to get rain a couple of days next week. I hope Caney gets it! Their river is way down. They have rianed the swimming pool here.

I will go over to Coffeyville this morning for my hair appointment at 9:00AM and Bunco at the senior center from 1:00PM until 3:30PM.  In between 9:00AM and 1:00PM I will read my book at the senior center. 

I had only a breakfast bar and my coffee and Chai Latte for breakfast today.  

It's 6:43AM now and I will take my walk. And I will take the one library book I have read back to the library drop box. 

More Even Later... 

I got back from my walk at 7:21AM with  a  half  a bag of trash. I also returned one of the library books that I read yesterday. 

I will leave here at 8:15AM for Coffeyville and the beauty shop. My appointment is at 9:00AM. Then I will read until noon or so either at the library or at the senior center.

More Later... 

I read until until time for Bunco at the senior center and then read some more after I got home until time for my bath at 6:30PM. I will read until time to go to bed at 9:00PM.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Oh goodness! You really have a lot of hot weather coming.