Sunday, July 30, 2023

Sunday and Breakfast at Church

 I slept well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM and dressed and got myself ready for church. Then I went in the kitchen and put together my coffee cake and put it in the oven. It is baking now.

I lso checked for Blondie and he was out there waiting for me to bring out his wet food. He ate most of it and I put what was left back in the carton and covered it and put it in a plastic bag and put it in the frig. 

I also checked out the weather, 

Today is to be 99 degrees and mostly sunny, tomorrow is to be 101 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 103 degrees and  partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 105 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 104 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 99 degrees and PM thunderstorms  and Saturday is to be 98 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week...one chance of rain..on Friday! Another very hot week!

I just got back home from my walk. I got a little trash and put it in my trash receptacle when I got back home.

More Later... 

I left for the church at 9:15AM and got there in plenty of time for the breakfast. In fact I did some cleaning there at the church. There were some bugs right at the door. Leslie came soon after I started and got the vacuum and cleaned some more up. She and John moved the small pew at the front door into the sanctuary at the back and brought two chairs out that were not worn. That looked better.

I got four letters mailed off...those who were not there this morning.

Phyllis and I went to the Coffeyville Eggbert's to have lunch. The other ones there went with John and Leslie and Melissa and Kelly ....probably to Independence.

It's 2:34PM now.  I will get back to this later....

I read all afternoon and finished the second book. I took them both up to the library and put them in the book drop there. 

At 7:12PM, I took my bath and put my pajamas on. About 9:00PM I will go on to bed. Tomorrow afternoon I will need to go back to the library and get two more books. Plus I intend to clean house tomorrow and do a load of laundry.

No comments: