Friday, October 20, 2023

Friday and Laundry

 I am doing a load of laundry this morning. It is in the dryer now. I slept pretty well last night and was only up once to take my two meds.

After I was up awhile and was watching for the weather, I noticed Blondie was waiting for his breakfast. So I fed him. After he had had his fill and left, that little black and white cat came to eat from what was left...the dry food.  I believe he is gone now. Soon the snow white cat may come. She (I believe it is a female) usually comes a little later.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" though. Today is to be 85 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 86 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 82 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 86 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 79 degrees and PM showers, Wednesday is to be 75 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, and Thursday is to be 71 degrees and showers. That's the week! It looks like we may get some rain..perhaps three days of it! That would be great!

I will go check on the cats now.  It looks like all three of them came for their meal. They ate and I read until time to go to Independence to have Pizza.

I folded out my laundry and put it away. Then I took the second book to the library book drop and then left for Independence to have pizza.

More Later

No comments: