Thursday, October 19, 2023

Thursday and A Better Night's Sleep

 I slept better last night then I have in weeks. I don't know what the difference was but I am not complaining.

I have had my breakfast bar and coffee and am working on my Chai Latte. When I opened the front door this morning, Blondie was there waiting for his breakfast. He ate his fill and then a black and white cat came and finished off the dry cat food. I will need to get some more of that today. For one thing, The snow white cat has been coming to eat too lately. I am out of any but older dry cat food. I don''t know whether they will eat that or not. It may not have much flavor anymore. 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" this morning. Today is to be 79 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 84 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy,  Sunday is to be 78 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 84 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 81 degrees and isolated thunderstorms,and Wednesday is to be 72 degrees and showers. Maybe we will finally get some rain! We can sure use it!

More Later....It's 7:03AM now

I took my walk at 8:04AM and picked up some trash and when I got home, I put it in my trash container. I got home at 8:45AM.

I picked up Sally at a little past 11:45 AM and went to Independence for lunch at the Dairy Queen. As usual, it was very good. We had their $7:00 special with a hot fudge sundae for dessert. Sally bought my lunch this time.

When I got home I read all afternoon and finished my first book and took it to the drop box at the rear of the library. 

Then I started the second book. I took my bath at 7:00PM and got myself ready for bed. I will read until 9:00PM and go on to bed then.

No comments: