Sunday, October 15, 2023

Sunday and More Rummage Sale.

I slept somewhat better last night but was still up at 4:45AM, made my bed and also got myself ready for the day. Then I made up my coffeecake and it is in the oven now.

When I opened the front door Blondie was there waiting for his breakfast. I took it out to him and he is eating now.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 61 degrees and with AM clouds and PM sun.  Tomorrow is to be 67 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 72 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy, and Friday is to be 80 degrees and sunny. Again...no rain. And we are desperate for the moisture.

More Later..I will check on the coffeecake and also get it cooled and iced. I also covered it with plastic. I will leave for church about 9:00AM.

The small white cat came and ate the rest of the dry cat food Blondie had left.. She is gone now and Blondie is back eating the extra dry cat food I took out to him. 

More Even Later... 

We are going to do the rummage sale again next Saturday. But we will start closer to 9:00AM. The first two hours yesterday we had no one come. It was 9:00AM before they started coming.

No comments: