Monday, October 16, 2023

Monday and a Trip to Independence

I will have to go to Independence this morning to try to get the Starkey Hearing Aid woman there to fix my hearing aide. The soft part that goes into my ear came off the right one yesterday and I tried to get it back on but it wouldn't go back on.  There is a Starkey dealer in Independence and I will try to get her to help me with it. She did it once before when she demonstrated how to change out the rods that lead to the actual hearing part. She didn't really want to help me with it that time but she made an exception for one time. We got it from the man who has three offices in Tulsa during their Neighbors in Need promotion.But I am not comfortable driving in Tulsa any more. There's way too much traffic for me there and Leslie is way too busy to take me with all her responsibilities any more. I think that Independence office opens at 10:00AM. She is only in Independence two days a week..Monday and Tuesday. So I will have to catch her free and I will hope she will help me. Otherwise, I am down to one hearing aide. The left one.

I opened the door to find Blondie waiting for his breakfast and I got it for him and he is eating now. While I am in Independence, I will look for Chai Latte at their Walmart. They are no longer carrying it in the Coffeyville Walmart. I checked over the weekend again. They still are not carrying it.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" this morning. Today is to be 68 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 72 degrees  and sunny, Wednesday is to be 80 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 75 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 78 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 81 degrees and sunny and Sunday is to be 78 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week!! No rain again.

I will go see if Blondie is finished eating now. 

I see my bank is having technical difficulties again.  I couldn't get into it yesterday either. 

 More Later

I will check again now.

No comments: