Friday, October 13, 2023

Friday and Possible Rain and Apartment Cleaning

 I have been up an hour and it's just now almost 6:00AM. I have had my juice, coffee and Chai Latte and breakfast bar. I have checked the front door twice but neither time was Blondie there. I will check again now that it's almost 6:00AM. He is usually out there by this time.

I bought him wet cat food Wednesday when I was over at Coffeyville for my hair appointment and could go to a Walmart. 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" though.

Today is to be 68 degrees and AM showers! tomorrow is to be 61 degrees and cloudy, Sunday is to be 60 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 65 degrees and  mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 71 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 75 degrees and partly cloudy, and Thursday is to be 70 degrees and AM showers. So a couple of days of rain in the forecast! Let's hope that develops!

I will go check for Blondie now.

I found Blondie when I checked again and fed him. He left just a little then the little white cat came and finished off what he did not eat.   

It's 8:40AM and I have been reading all morning. Now I will take my walk. 

 I changed my mind. There was a cold wind and I just didn't want to deal with it.

I did go down to Bartlesville to get my tires rotated at Tate Boys. I was going to get my car washed at the Okie car wash but it was closed and I didn't know of an alternative site for another car wash.  I stopped by the Boulevard Cafe to see if Sally was still there but she must have eaten and gone on home. It was almost 11:00AM by then. I stopped by the Copan Restaurant and had a cup of their beef vegetable soup and iced tea. Then I came on home myself.  It is 12:39PM now. I should clean the apartment since I have nothing else going now.

I did get the apartment cleaned and  the little white cat came by looking for food so I took her out some. She's snow white. I am assuming it's a female. At least so far Blondie has tolerated her just fine. He could be her father. Scruff could have been her mother. There at the last, I thought she was big enough to be pregnant.

It's 4:37PM now and I have been reading all afternoon. I did stop at the drive in and get a small butter pecan Flurry for my dessert.. I will go back to the book after I rest awhile. 

More Even Later  

No comments: