Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Tuesday and A Bad Night's Sleep

I don't know why I slept so poorly except for the terrible stressful day yesterday with trying to get my car fixed and get the repair paid for. I did get it back and repaired and Josh's brother brought it back to me after he got it repaired and closed for the day. I took it to Dollar General and got the few groceries I needed there. I will drop by the insurance office tomorrow and try to get the tow job reimbursed after Leslie and John had paid for it. The tow company the insurance company recommended did not have a tow company in our area so we had to call a local company out of  Coffeyville.

I got up earlier then usual...about 4:00AM. I just couldn't sleep any longer. I don't have a plan for today. I may ask Sally to go to lunch at lunch time. I will check with her closer to lunch time.

More Even Later.. 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" for the next week. Today will be 81 degrees and sunny, tomorrow will be 84 degrees and mostly sunny and windy, Thursday is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Friday is to be 71 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 65 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 65 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 63 degrees and partly cloudy. No rain in the forecast for this week. And we need rain badly!

I took my walk about 7:30AM and got back at 7:53AM. I stopped at the post office and bought more stamps.  I will get my last two letters in the mail today now.

I texted Esther but haven't heard back from her yet. She may be sleeping in now that she's back from Germany and at Phoenix for  a visit with her daughter and granddaughter..

Sally and I went to lunch at the Dairy Queen in Independence.  They have a great special of chicken strips, french fries, a Coke and a hot fudge Sundae for a little over $7.00.

I read most of the afternoon. I did catch the CBS news.

I just took my bath and will read awhile before taking my Melatonin and going to bed around 9:00PM. I was up very early this morning since I didn't sleep well at all.

Tomorrow I will talk to Lacey Hodges about having my car insurance reimburse me for the Tow job from the church on Sunday that John and Leslie paid for. I was supposed to have tow but when I called the agency that was to send it, they said they didn't have an agent in our area. So we had to call a local Tow company from Coffeyille.  

More Even Later..

I read until 9:00PM and then went on to bed.  I slept until 3:50AM and then woke up and could not get back to sleep.



 

No comments: