Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Wednesday and a Hairdo

I woke up very early again and could not get back to sleep. It's 4:23AM now and I cannot get back to sleep. I guess I will go read. I am working on my last book from the Caney library.

I tried to get into my bank account but I tried too many times and now I am locked out and will have to wait until the bank opens and I can get hold of them to help me log on now. 

I have a 9:00AM hairdo appointment in Coffeyville. I don't believe we have anything at the senior center today. I will call Janet and check later for sure after my hair appointment.

I made my bed and got dressed and ready for the day. I have been reading some but wanted to get my breakfast. And speaking of breakfast, when I opened the front door, Blondie was waiting for his breakfast too. So I took it out to him. Then I caught "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 84 degrees mostly sunny and windy, Thursday is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Friday is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 65 degrees and partly cloudy,  Sunday is to be 63 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 63 degrees and partly cloudy, and Tuesday is to be 65 degrees mostly sunny...Again...no rain! and we really need rain! That's the week!

More Later...

The trip to Coffeyville and my hair appointment was "sun in my eyes" all the way.

I got my hair done and then went out to Woodshed and bought gas. After that, I went to Walmart and bought some groceries. Then I began home. I called Shelter Insurance to be sure Lexie was there and since she was, I went by and took her the paid bill (with John and Leslie's money). Lexie told me she thought they would only pay $100. of it. I explained to her again that we had tried to call the Shelter Insurance towing number and they said they had no plan in our area so it wasn't our fault we couldn't get the Shelter Insurance towing. We had to use a Coffeyville Towing business to get the car towed to Main Street Service and Tire at Caney. They had it done the next day (on Monday) at the end of business and brought it back to me. Lexie said she was going to include a cover letter to the insurance towing service explaining that it was their fault they had no plan in our area. If she can't convince them to pay the full $175, I will have to be responsible for the other $75.00. If that cover letter doesn't work, I will look for another insurance company. I am tired of being the fall guy for that company. After that woman who hit me in that wreck at "Just Us" last year fooled around for weeks before getting the rental car she was driving in for repair and they sued my insurance for the lost rentals, Shelter raised my rate $600. a year. $300. a half. That was ridiculous!  I had nothing to do with her fooling around before she took it in for a repair.


 

No comments: