Thursday, October 12, 2023

Thursday and No Apartment Cleaning

 I slept better last night was still up at 5:00AM. I opened the front door to find Blondie ready for his breakfast. So I fed him. I got some more soft cat food at Walmart yesterday so he was really eating it well.. He had his fill and left now. 

I dressed and had my breakfast too and began reading my latest library book. I got two at the Caney library yesterday afternoon.

Also I found "the weather on the 8's". This is the week's forecast.

Today is to be 78 degrees and partly cloudy and windy. tomorrow is to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 65 degrees and partly cloudy,  Sunday is to be 64 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 64 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 69 degrees and  sunny, Wednesday is to be 75 degrees partly cloudy. That's the week. Tonight there is a 40% chance of rain. That's the only chance we have and we certainly need that so I hope we get it! 

I read this afternoon and then tried to call Sally to see if she wanted to go to lunch. But I couldn't reach her. She was probably  doing her weekly shopping out of town. She won't use our market here in Caney.

I went out to Eggbert's for my lunch today. Now I will go back to my book for awhile.

I finished the first of my two library books this afternoon. Now it's  a little after 6:00PM. I may just take my bath now. But first I will take the library book I just finished up to the book drop at the library.

I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM  I may start the second book after my bath.

 So, More Even Later... 

No comments: