Sunday, October 22, 2023

Sunday and Church

 I slept very well last night and was only up once to take my two meds.

I got up at 5:00AM, dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day.  I have the coffeecake in the oven now and it is baking. It bakes for 45 minutes, cools and then I put a glaze on it.

When I opened the front door, I first saw the little black and white cat out there but as soon as I retrieved the cat bowl, Blondie came up and the black and white cat left. It will probably be back when he eats his fill and leaves. I am feeding three cats now...counting the little snow white cat. 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 85 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 86 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 74 degrees and  thunderstorms, Wednesday is to be 78 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 78 degrees and showers, Friday is to be 67 degrees and AM showers, Saturday is to be 67 degrees and showers. I hope we get all that rain. We definitely need it!

More Later...I will go check on the cats now.  

I took my walk at 7:45AM this morning and got back at 8:25AM. I got quite a bit of trash, put it in my dumpster and drug that out to the curb. Tomorrow is trash pick up day.

I didn't see the little white cat this morning. Blondie came and ate and the little black and white cat did too. I am leaving the dry cat food out there this morning so the white cat will have something to eat if she finally comes for her breakfast.

More Later  

We had an unusual worship service this morning. Instead of Karan bringing the message, she brought one from a protestant church. It was good but definitely not the usual. 

No one was going to lunch so I just came on home.  They decided to cancel the services for next Sunday. No one who knew how to operate the electronics was going to be there so we are just going to put a sign on the door and cancel church for next Sunday. 

Karan and I are planning to leave for the women's retreat about 3:30PM Friday and be there for Friday and Saturday and come back late Saturday afternoon and then Leslie and Karan are both going to be gone to Arkansas for some service there. Kelly and Melissa are not planning to be there since they are expecting a second grandchild. Kelly and Leslie are the only ones who can operate the electronics. I will just attend the Cornerstone church here in Caney.

I took some more dry cat food out for the white cat or the black and white one or maybe even Blondie. 

More Later..

No comments: