Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Tuesday and Possible Rain

I was up at my usual 5:00AM this morning, dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

I opened the front door but there was no cat waiting for their breakfast, Usually at 5:57AM at least Blondie is out there waiting for his breakfast. Not this morning..at least, not yet. I am eating my breakfast bar and drinking my coffee. I have had my juice and will soon have my Chai Latte.

I opened the front door again and Blondie was out there this time. I had his breakfast all ready so I set it out there. He got busy eating it.

I had also already seen and took a photo of  "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 70 degrees and rain, Wednesday is to be 76 degrees and isolated thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 80 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Friday is to be 75 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 64 degrees and scattered thunderstorms,Sunday is to be 54 degrees and showers and Monday is to be 48 degrees and AM showers.It looks like a week of rain if the forecast is correct. We really need it!

More Later...  

Before I left for my walk, the little  white came to eat from the cat bowl. The black and white one had already come and so did Blondie.

I took my walk at  8:00AM and got back home at 8:32AM. It had rained a little so there wasn't much trash. What I did get, I tied into my grocery sack and put in my dumpster. I had taken my umbrella just in case!

Closer to noon. I will call Sally and see if she wants to go to lunch.

I did call Sally and asked her if she wanted t go to the Copan Restaurant with me for lunch, She did and I will pick her up at !1:45.

The little white cat came and ate all the dry cat food so when Blondie came back for more food I just gave him dry cat food. I have only enough wet cat food for his breakfasts. He will eat that dry cat food even though he prefers and wet cat food.

 More Even Later...

I picked up Sally at 11:5AM and we went to Copan Restaurant for lunch. After we had a cup of their beef vegetable soup, we split a piece of German Chocolate pie. As usual, it was delicious.

It rained lightly almost all day.

Then I took Sally home and came home myself. I read all afternoon and finished the first of the two books I got at the library at noon yesterday. It is 3:58PM now.

I will watch the news at 5:30PM and then take my bath at 7:00PM and put my PJs on afterward.

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

At 5 A.M. this morning we had a full two inches of rain! And it's still raining lightly.