Friday, October 27, 2023

Friday and a Trip to Camp

 I slept very well last night for a change. I was up early and packed for the weekend. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I will drive over to Karan's about 3:00PM today and we will take her car to the campgrounds. We will put mine in her garage for the weekend. We will be coming back home Saturday. Then she and Leslie will go to Arkansas for the rest of the week.

When I opened the door this morning, Blondie was there waiting for his breakfast. I fixed it for him and he ate his fill and left.

I had my breakfast bar and coffee and now my Chai Latte.

However, I did also catch "the weather on the 8's"

Today is to be 71 degrees and AM showers, tomorrow is to be 51 degrees and PM showers, Sunday is to be 41 degrees and rain, Monday is to be 47 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 47 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be  51 degrees and sunny, and Thursday is to be 60 degrees and sunny..so some rain and also some sun. Friday, Saturday and Sunday are to be rainy. The rest of the week is to be sunny. We need all the rain we can get.

More Later ..

For lunch, I went to the Caney Eggbert's and had their small chef salad. When I got back home, the little black and white cat was eating again. When that one finished the snow white cat came and ate too.

Karan just called and her car is all packed and she wants me to come on over so we can put my stuff in her car and get ready to go when she is ready.

More tomorrow evening when I get back home.

We had a very good time and saw a lot of people we knew.

I got home about 6:00PM from Karan's. We ran into very little rain on the trip home. I took my bath at 7:00PM after I unpacked and fed Blondie..who was waiting for something to eat. Poor cat. He had no breakfast this morning and was very hungry.

I will read awhile and go to bed about 9:00PM. I have unpacked and put everything away. I think I have Karan's hand towel as well as my own. I will take hers to her on Wednesday. They are very close to alike and I tend to mix them up. 




 

 

No comments: