Friday, November 17, 2023

Friday and Laundry

 I slept well last night but I took a sleeping pill so I would. I have had way too many sleepless or poor sleep nights. 

I was up at 5:AM as usual.and fed the cats..at least three of them, Both Blondies and the grey one. I haven't seen the black or the pure white one yet. But it's just a matter of time. They all get here. I am completely out of cat food to I will have to go to Dollar General for that or the others will go hungry.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" 

Today is to be 66 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun. Tomorrow is to be 68 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 57 degrees and showers, Monday is to be 61 degrees and showers,  Tuesday is to be 52 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun, Wednesday is to be 52 degrees and sunny and Thursday is to be 52 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week ....a couple of days of showers and do we need them!

All four cats finally came for their breakfast.

More Later...  

I got a check register at the bank downtown. I will catch up my checking  account register now.

I got that blood pressure monitor sent off to Georgia As soon as the receive it, they will send me a new one. All I will be out is the postage and $11.00.

Later I went over to Coffeyville to get gas and also get my car washed there on 8th street. It looks a lot better now. It cost $4.00 for the wash and $2.00 for the dryer and vacuum. Now I need to clean the front carpet in that car.

It's 62 degrees now and 3:11 PM. I just came back from Eggbert's where I had a very good chicken fried steak sandwich with french fries and sweet tea. That's the first thing I have had to eat since 6:00AM. It was very good!

More Even Later...

I did get out the auto carpet cleaner but couldn't find the brush to work it in with.  I did the best I could under the circumstances. with a dry rough brush. I hope it looks better when it's completely dry. I may have to buy another brush. I used to do my carpets every fall and Bob Avery's too. That kept them like new for a long time.

I took my bath at 7:15PM but I didn't seem to have much hot water. In fact, when I did my laundry I had no water at all. I checked the breaker box and there was no power to the washer at all. I threw the breaker for the washer and came in and tried the water again. This time it filled. But when I took my bath awhile ago,  I had very little warm water. That breaker may have been off for a long time. I did have some Chai Latte this morning and it was hot but I didn't do my laundry until late afternoon.  

I spent the evening doing Christmas decorations for the apartment. I still have the decorations for the tops of the bookcases but I won't try to do those until later. Hopefully earlier in the day I will be more stable on my feet. 

It's 46 degrees now at 7:35PM. I will read awhile before I take my melatonin and go to bed about 10:00PM.

Maybe more later...

No comments: