Monday, November 13, 2023

Monday and an Oil Change

 Friday the gauge on my car dash indicated it was time to change my oil and oil filter. But everything was closed for the holiday. So I drove it on to church anyhow. Then I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to get the oil changed today because of the huge amount of vehicles in the Mainstreet parking lot. When they open at 8:00AM, I will go up there and see if they can work it in. If not, I may have to go to Bartlesville to get it done.

I did get Blondie fed and the small yellow cat that is colored like Blondie and the black and white one too.

I also got the weather report from "the weather on the 8's"

Today is to be 72 degrees and sunny, Tomorrow is to be 70 degrees and  sunny, Wednesday is to be 72 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 70 degrees and mostly cloudy and Friday is to be 67 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to  be 60 degrees and mostly sunny and Sunday is to be 65 degrees and showers,  one day of rain is better that none at all. I hope we get it.

I was able to get Sherry at Main Street to schedule my oil change.  I didn't have to go to Bartlesville to get it done. It's taking awhile though. I was hoping they could get right on it.

When the library opens at noon I will stop there and check out a couple more books. I finished the one I got from Coffeyville's library and dropped it in their book drop. When I get my car back I will go to the market and also Dollar General. I need a few groceries too, I got those at Coffeyville's Walmart. I went out to the Woodshed first and filled up my gas tank. Gas w s $2.99 a gallon there.

I went to the Coffeyville library and took back the book I had from there. 

More Later... 

I went to the Caney library when I got home and checked out two more books to read from  there.

I also stopped by the Mainstreet Garage and learned the mechanic  had not set the speedometer for "miles per hour". He set it on "kilometers". I think that's what he called it. It made the car drive slower although the speedometer said it was 20 miles an hour faster. Everything on the road had passed me. The mechanic had some sort of meter on his phone that detected what was wrong. He set it correctly and that took care of the problem..

I took my bath at almost 7:00PM. I will take some Melatonin this evening in hopes of sleeping better tonight.

But first I will go back to the book I started after I checked it out at the Caney library.  I plan to go to bed closer to 10:00PM or 11:00PM.

No comments: