Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Wednesday and Bunco at the Senior Center

I slept very poorly last night. I was awake at 1:15AM and really never got back to sleep from then on. I finally got up at 3:30AM. I had just been tossing and turning anyhow. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. It's 4:12AM now.

My grandson, Jeromy, came about 3:30PM last evening and got my Christmas decorations out of the attic for me. Friday I will decorate. He had the lower lights lit on my 4 foot Christmas tree. I was going to buy a string of them at Wal Mart to plug into the top half of the tree. But when I got up in the night to take my meds, I noticed they were out too. So I will see about getting a string of lights for the entire tree.

They told me at the store that the box had never been opened. That obviously was not true. I bought it at Shabby to Chic on 8th street in Coffeyville. I should take it back.

More Later.. 

I didn't catch Blondie at 5:25AM but I did catch "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 73 degrees and mostly sunny, tomorrow is to be 70 degrees and mostly cloudy, Friday is to be 62 degrees and  partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 64 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 58 degrees and showers, Monday is to be 55 degrees and showers, and Tuesday is to be 52 degrees and partly cloudy. 

That's the week! I sure hope we get those showers Sunday and Monday. 

More Later...

No comments: