Saturday, November 18, 2023

Saturday and Lunch at Gabbie's

I slept a little better last night. and was only up once to take my two meds. I got up close to 5:00AM. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. When I opened the front door both Blondie's were out there waiting for their breakfast. I took the double bowl out and the two others. By then the grey cat was out there too. Later the white one came and I fed it too.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's".

Saturday (today) is to be 68 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 60 degrees and showers, Monday is to be 54 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Tuesday is to be 51 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun, Wednesday is to be 54 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 56 degrees and sunny, and Friday is to be 54 degrees and mostly cloudy.  That's the weather forecast for the week..It looks like a possible one or two days of showers, Let's hope so.

I called Sally and we went to lunch at Roger and Joyce's...That's Gabby's.We had some very good ground beef sandwiches. They will be closed next Saturday so we will have to do something different for lunch then. 

I took my bath early and read the rest of the evening until time for me to go to bed. Besides...I finished the book. I will drop it off tomorrow at the Caney book drop.

I will fix more coffeecake tomorrow for the breakfast at church at 10:00AM. 

I took melatonin last night and slept fairly well. Tonight I will take one of my sleeping pills. Those really work. They are temazepam. I only have four left though.

 

No comments: