Monday, November 6, 2023

The Concert

Sally and I attended the concert last evening, I wasn't particularly impressed. It was "Jesus Christ Superstar" It seemed almost sacrilegious. She drove because my rider's side rear view mirror was broken. I will need to take it up to Josh's this morning and see if he can replace the glass. Always something! I did call the shop and he told me he could just replace he glass instead of doing the entire case, That would be the cheaper way to go. I will buy some soap pads and try to polish it up again after he finishes with it.

I slept fairly well last night although the sleep was not as good as it has been since i have been taking the sleeping pill. It may have been the concert.

When I opened the door this morning Blondie was waiting for his breakfast so  I took it out to him. Soon the smaller little blond cat came too and he let it eat alongside of him.

I got my own breakfast and am eating it here in the den while I blog. 

My watch stopped working during the night. I tried to set it but nothing worked. I don't know whether they could get it working again if I took it to the jeweler in Bartlesville or not. My first priority is to get the mirror on my car replaced. My phone can give me all the other information I need.

I did manage to catch the "weather on the 8's" this morning,

Today is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 81 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 79 degrees and  mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 58 degrees and cloudy, Friday is to be 62 degrees and  partly sunny, Saturday is to be 61 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 65 degrees and sunny. No rain again! And we are desperate for it.

The little black and white cat came later too and ate it's fill. So I am feeding four again,..Blondie, the miniature of Blondie, the snow white cat and the black and white one.

I took my walk this afternoon and picked up trash along the way. I put it in my dumpster when I got back home.

More Even Later... 

1 comment:

Kay said...

Good for you picking up the trash on your walk. Art does that too when we go walking.

I saw Jesus Christ Superstar decades ago. It was the 70s and meant to push limits.